Wednesday, December 19, 2007

She slept ALL night!

I am so proud of Payton - she slept all night last night! Sleep has always been a major issue for her....now that she's communicating and talking more I know it's related to anxiety (however when she was an infant/toddler it was related to her hypercalcemia). Anyways, she crashed around 10:30 last night and I didn't hear a peep from her until 7:00 this morning.
Koen had ear infections this past weekend and the antibiotic really kicked in yesterday and he is back to himself...and he slept all night last night too - so Bob and I both woke up feeling refreshed!! It's not unusual at all for Koen to sleep good - but wow it felt amazing to not have Payton up screaming in the night. Needless to say she got lots of praise from us this morning!

7 comments:

Noel said...

Nothing like a good nights sleep! Could you send some my way? Abi has been up every night this week! I am hoping it is just due to the change in routines and things will be back to normal soon and I can get some sleep too!!

Noel

camille said...

WOW! That is fantastic news. I know you've been waiting for that for a long long time and you and Bob sooooo deserve it! I hope this is a new trend that she continues :)

Penny said...

I want some sleep! Had some Sunday and not very much since.

Soooo happy for you. I hope Koen feels better soon and I hope that Payton has lots of sweet dreams!

Michelle said...

Seriously there is nothing better than sleep. I love sleep! So happy for all of you...Ari has been coming in our bed every night lately - so I am jealous!

Heather said...

Hallelujia! I think caleb was about 5 before he stopped the blood curling middle of the night waking up screaming thing! I am still catching up on my sleep. :)
Hope she continues to see the importance of a good nights sleep ;)

Amy said...

Sleep is so important, I hope this trend continues. I am so proud of her!
XOXO and merry xmas.
Amy

Nancy said...

Congratulations! Sleep is a wonderful thing!